Tired of Thinking About Drinking

The bracelet

IF YOU’D LIKE TO ORDER A BRACELET, I’VE MOVED IT HERE.

I chatted with Ellie from Shining Stones. she’s the lovely sober chick who made my custom “Fuck You Wolfie” bracelet.  She doesn’t usually work in aluminium and had to order in the bracelet for me.  Why did i want aluminium? it’s brighter than silver — i wanted something super shiny.  And it’s lighter in weight, so I barely even realize i have it on. and it’s also much less expensive than sterling silver. win-win.

I have no idea if this is really something you might like, but i did see a few excited emails with “where can i get my bracelet?” anyway, we’ll see what happens 🙂  once i have orders, i’ll finalize with Ellie, she’ll make and shape and bang and smooth and form.  then she’ll ship ’em to me and then i’ll send them out to you.

If you’d like to have a special Fuck You Wolfie bracelet just like mine (with secret powers!)

d--temp-fuckyouwolfie3 d--temp-fuckyouwolfie2 d--temp-fuck-you d--temp-fuckyouwolfie1

Single Post Navigation

33 thoughts on “The bracelet

1. Workerbeesc on said:

Love it! Sold one! : )

2. Ordered up! Love it. Thanks B. xx

3. I’m on it!!! Can’t wait : )

4. Julie on said:

Love it … hope I ordered in time.

• Hiya, there’s an inventory cap on the paypal thingy, so if you completed the transaction then it means there were some left : ) if they’re sold out, paypal will tell you/

5. Oh, I’m so glad! I ordered mine, and I’m so excited! Can’t wait to get my little FYW bracelet in the mail. It will go with every outfit and I’m wearing it every day! Thanks Belle!

6. Yay! Got one!

7. Debbie on said:

Ordered mine too! Thanks Belle!

8. I suspect you will not have much trouble filling that order!

9. Pingback: The Hamster Wheel of Addictive Thinking | One Too Many

10. Lily on said:

I thought it was such a good idea I’ve had my gold bangle engraved “fuck off wolfie!” the only trouble is people might think its a lament to an ex-boyfriend lol

11. Love it!!!! Too bad they are all sold out! xxoo

12. brandy on said:

Can’t wait to get one;)

13. Pingback: “I didn’t believe life could be good without alcohol” | Tired of Thinking About Drinking

14. Pingback: Just simply not being alone. Knowing that someone has had a similar experience. | Tired of Thinking About Drinking

15. Pingback: what could you add? | Tired of Thinking About Drinking

16. Pingback: Pink Clouds? | I Am Sober Now

17. I wear mine every day.
    I am on Day 176, thank you Belle!!

18. Jennifer on said:

Thank you sooo much for my bracelet! I just received it today! It fits perfectly and its made very well. I’ve been wine free for 7 days and its been rough but I am doing it! F you Wolfie, I am stronger than you!! I’ve been reading all your blog posts and feel that you have helped me realize that I am not alone in this new path.
    Thanks again Belle!

19. Pingback: Lessons in the bleedin’ obvious | There's more to me than this

20. jackiejoe on said:

$52 for that bracelet? are you kidding? jesus and i NEED one.

21. What size is the FUW bracelet? These are probably geared towards women, but what the fuck!! Haha. I could use that extra reminder.

22. Christine on said:

I love my bracelet. At first it I wore it as a reminder and now I wear it as a trophy, a symbol of my dominance over Wolfie. As I slip it on my wrist in the morning, I feel strong, proud and almost giddy as I say, “Fuck! You! Wolfie!!!” (Day 27, after a lot a lot a lot of day 1’s)

23. Bonjour from Paris! Recently discovered your blog through Sexy Sobriety and love this bracelet – is it still possible to order one? I think it would be a great super-power to have in those trigger situations… Thanks!